Universal Conveyor Roller Series 1700
|FOB Price:||US $5-10 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Pieces||US $5-10/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Series 1700
- Surface Treatment: Electroplating
- Installation: Turning
- Specification: 60.80
- HS Code: 84313900
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Motor Type: Frequency Control Motor
- Trademark: CS
- Origin: China
production and sales are faced with complex procurement and distribution networks, highly diversified product ranges and customer requirements that call for tailor-made solutions. Indeed, against the backdrop of shorter innovation cycles,increasingly complex manufacturing processes and new channels of distribution, materials flow has become a critical success factor. Globalisation has brought about substantial changes when it comes to the handling and delivery of goods -with far-reaching consequences for companies' logistical processes. "Internet
fulfilment" has forced companies to embrace the values of customer-orientated flexibility and greater efficiency. The products of the Interroll Group play a pivotal role in helping companies meet the new challenges of materials handling.Our main focus within the Drives and Rollers unit is on the individual parts which make up an overall product offering that is more than convincing. Indeed, components are our core competence.As an integral part of Interroll's cuttingedge solutions, our conveyor rollers contribute to the overall efficiency and quality of materials handling - in all industries,throughout the world. Conveyor rollers,multi-directional Omni wheels and ball transfers -Drives and Rollers stands for poetry in motion. Our systems move, convey, accumulate, feed and turn
- day in, day out; whether motorised or in the form of gravity rollers, accumulating conveyor systems or tapered rollers.Interroll components form the basis for efficient materials handling.
To select the conveyor component to match the particular application, the following questions have to be answered
• How long, wide and high are the
materials to be conveyed?
• How much do the items weigh?
• What are the characteristics of the
• What is the base surface of the items
• Are there any special ambient conditions that have to be taken into account
(e.g. wetness, extreme temperatures,
• Does the conveyor system, and hence
the conveyor surface, have to be
• Will the conveyor system be driven
or are the items going to run on gravity
To ensure that items are conveyed smoothly on roller conveyors, they must be supported by at least three rollers at
all times. The length of the rollers (roller length = "RL") is normally equal to "item width + 50 mm". The weight of the items being conveyed must be distributed over a sufficient number of load rollers so that the permissible load capacity of the individual rollers is not exceeded.
• The roller for virtually any application
• Many different types of all bearing available
• Low-noise running due to the use of polyamide bearing housings and polypropylene seals
• Secured bearing seat
• Integrated seal in front of the ball bearing to protect against coarse dirt, and water repelling groove to protect the ball bearing against splashes of water.
• Rounded roller ends for easily sliding items onto the conveyor laterally Version for round belt drive Series 1700 with grooves.
• To prevent electrostatic charges, an antistatic roller version is supplied as standard
• The load capacity per roller is limited to 300 N - due to the driving force of the round belt. The actual load capacity of the roller with steel tube is less than this value only for lengths above 1,400 mm
• It is advisable to select a type of spindle which is protected against torsion.
• Up to 2000 N
• Up to 3000 N with precision ball bearing 6003
• Up to 300 N with grooves.
• Highly impact-resistant special PVCCopolymer in stone grey (RAL 7030) with an outside diameter of 50, 63 or 90 mm
• Zinc plated steel to DIN 2394 with an outside diameter of 20, 30, 40, 50, 51, 60 or 80 mm
• Stainless steel to DIN 2463 with an outside diameter of 50 mm
• Aluminium with an outside diameter of 50 mm
• Elastic PVC sleeve for outside diameters of 30, 40, 50 or 60 mm
• Grooves for 50 or 60 mm tubes
• Bright steel or stainless steel
• Spring-loaded spindle, diameters of 8, 10, 12,14 mm or 11 mm hexagon
• Milled flat spindle, diameters of 10, 12, 14 or 17 mm
• Male threaded spindle, diameters of 8, 10, 12 or 14 mm
• Female threaded spindle (M8 x 15), diameters of 12 or 14 mm
• Female threaded spindle (M12 x 20), diameter 17 mm
• Bearing housing made of polyamide (black)
• Bearing seal made of polypropylene (yellow)
• Types of bearing:
-stainless steel ball bearing
- Precision ball bearings 6002, 6002 2Z, 6002 2RS
- Precision ball bearing 6003 for a spindle diameter of 17 mm
• Antistatic version
• Rubberised version
• Hardened tube
• Version without spindle